Updated: Mar 22, 2020
Regardless of your age or health, there are lots of things you can do to look after your brain!
1. Healthy sleep patterns that allow adequate recuperating deep sleep and REM filtering.
2. A Healthy diet with sufficient fresh fruit and vegetables with a focus on whole foods.
3. Minimising alcohol, caffeine and tobacco.
4. Reduced screen time on phones, iPads and television.
5. Plenty of exercise, even just going for a walk can make a difference.
6. Brain exercise – learning a musical instrument, doing puzzles and crosswords, reading or listening to audio books.